Meet The student of the Week-Eugene Abolodje

Share:
Student Of The Week


NAME: Eugene Abolodje
 LEVEL: 100L
 DEPARTMENT: Electrical and Electronic Engineering(EEE)
 INTERVIEW
 Fupre Tarffia: How Did You Come Up with The Design (Graffiti)? That Kept Everyone Asking


 Eugene Abolodje: Yeah, I Came Up with The Idea of Graffiti After Taking A Few Study Of The Environment Of Fupre, I Must Say It’s Really Nice And Also Inspiring. And Also What Motivated Me Was The Student And The Various Means By Which We All Learn, Both As Science And Also Technology.

Fupre Tarffia: So Apart from Being an Artist and an Aspiring EEE What Else Are You?

Eugene Abolodje: Lol, Yeah On That Note Am Also A Rapper….

Fupre Tarffia: Wow That’s Nice, So How Long Have You Been in The Industry? I Mean Both

Eugene Abolodje: Well I Barely Started My Musical Career Few Months Ago, While I Have Been into for as Long as I Can Remember.

 Fupre Tarffia: That Means We Would Be Seeing a Lot from You.

Eugene Abolodje: Yes……Am Entering into Fupre Entertainment Very Soon So Watch Out for Me.

Fupre Tarffia: What Word of Advice Do You Have for Hustlers Like You.

Eugene Abolodje: Don’t Give Up In Doing What You Know Best…..

Fupre Tarffia: So What Do You Have to Say to Fupre Tarffia Blog

Eugene Abolodje: I Want to Say a Big Thank You, For Giving Me This Opportunity

 HIS WORKS








No comments